stress.

photo from: primrose hill press uk

i had my entire day planned yesterday when my server called out because her daughter was sick. her sister, i was told, a/k/a my back-up server, was also not feeling well the night before.

i guess the same held true for yesterday morning when i tried to call her and nobody answered.

i. hate. caller. i.d. (unless i use it, of course, to my benefit.)

my day = shot.

my afternoon when i got home from work? spent reading my new book i got in from amazon.com called Our Lady of the Lost and Found. so far, it is delightful. (h/t julie d.)

did i get my bookkeeping done? no.

did i go online and pay a coupla bills? no.

did the hospital call me for my second interview? no.

am i having other issues with significant others? yeppers.

i feel stress. when i feel stress, i do one of two things: just what i did yesterday afternoon -- (1) get lost in a book or (2), sleep.

there has to be a better way to deal. i am open to suggestions.

*sigh*

No comments: