what are you most thankful for?


i love Thanksgiving and bounded out of my bed this morning, my heart bursting to overflowing because it is simply Thanksgiving Day. is that silly or what? i am thankful every day of my life, but today we pause and at my dinner table, have our "thankful" list ready and read it just before we pray over dinner.

molly's list numbered 23. we were only supposed to go to ten, so i feel she cheated :)

as i responded on susan's blog (link below), one of my responses was i am thankful for knowing bruce. i miss him terribly and his passing was a loss whose void will never be filled, but i thank God for him and know that he is at peace, enjoying praising his God in heaven and hopefully, knowing how much i loved him.

what are you most thankful for?

idea from susan of visual voice (whose blog numbers among the many i am thankful for)

No comments: