blogger meet :)

I had the incredibly distinct pleasure of meeting Amy, a/k/a R.C. Mommy and her husband, who shall remain nameless only because I don't think she *names names* like the Yours Truly does, at the restaurant today. They were taking a road trip and decided they wanted to drive over 100 miles for a really, really good breakfast and they chose our little cafe :)

Amy is just as warm and wonderful and beautiful, both in appearance and spirit, as she comes across in her blog. She and her husband were fun and funny to be around and it is my hope that we can get together again, if she can get past the drama that is my life (another post for another time, but suffice it to say, she saw how *real* I am in realy life...) perhaps a meeting half-way? Perhaps even a Jersey girl/guy meet? Philadelphia? I'd travel, I really would!

I am now thinking if Amy and DH could drive 100 miles, what is stopping my friends from the contiguous states and Europe...from stopping in for some breakfast, too, hmmm??

No comments: