what? are you KIDDING ME?

Who says angst doesn't have it's privileges??

It seems my humble blog has garnered a nod or two (or three) at the 2007 Catholic Blog Awards this year - can I even bear it? Of course, I cannot compete with other famous bloggers who attracted enough nods to liken a bobble head on a bumpy road, and still others who attracted many, many more than Yours Truly.

However, it is pretty cool that people like my design or my neuroses or whatever else :) Please accept my sincere "Thank You" if you actually nominated me, my tremendous gratitude if you actually click on the link provided and vote for me, and that is as far as I will go to slog the vote.

(I refuse to bleg.)

I really am humbled by this, seriously. I am also looking forward to reading all of the new blogs that I noticed and am praying that there is no stat meter of votes like they have had in years past because of the potential for this neurotic blogger to be subjected to public mortification and humiliation. It would be waaaay more than I could bear!

(Oh, and you think I am joking...)

No comments: