I was tagged by Laura at and, if not... for a meme with very specific rules, most of which I will probably break, I am just that way:
“For this meme, each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.”Laura was so compliant, the dear one, that I might be compelled to name 8 folks and have them be memed, as well.
But probably not.
Here we go....try to stay awake, m'kay?
1. Fact: Although I am a Catholic, I am also a Christian and have been saved, at least 44 times.
2. Habit: I am a maniacal dental floss user and habitual teeth-brusher. I have floss the glove compartment of my car, in my bag at work, in the locker at the hospital, in my handbag. One never knows when one must floss. Likewise with brushing. I brush probably 4-6 times per day and am certain someone from the ADA will come in and tell me that I am killing my enamel. Please don't as I dig that minty-fresh feeling. Unlike my friend Suzanne who doesn't have a cavity and suspects she never shall, I am at the other end of the spectrum and dazzle any new dentist/hygienist I come in contact with when I open my mouth for inspection. It ain't because I don't brush/floss, I can assure you.
3. Fact: My son is getting married exactly one month from today and every time I think about it, I have an out-of-body experience -- not because I don't adore the gal he is marrying because I truly do -- but because I feel at the tender age of 44 (another fact - does it count?), I am too young to be a mother-in-law.
4. Habit: If I am wearing shoes that require socks (of which I have many, many pairs, another fact...), I put on one sock and then one shoe, then the other sock and the other shoe. Oh, and shoes are NEVER to be on top of a table because if I believed in such a thing as "bad luck," that would cause it. But I don't, it's *just in case* and that's a fact.
5. Fact: I was voted Class Clown and Most School Spirit my senior year in high school, and I wasn't even a cheerleader. We cannot discuss in an open blog what exactly helped me garner said spirit award, but suffice it to say we really don't speak of such things in polite company; I do believe, however, that some of the antics I
6. Habit: I am a little on the OCD-side at work. When I organize more than one item of the same thing (i.e., I.V. trays), they have to be nearly identical. Same with delivery carts. I can get a little crazy about it, but I feel if there is no other order to the day, especially on Labor & Delivery, it helps to have control over at least one thing, and this makes me happy.
7. Fact: I can pen a blog post in less than 10 minutes, but it can sometimes take me upwards of an hour to find the appropriate picture for the piece. That is a little sad, actually.
8. Habit: No, I don't intend to wear one, thank you.
Tagging 8 folks? Yikes. Please, if you feel compelled, consider yourself tagged :)