flickering thoughts

~*~*~
new yankee candle store opened a few minutes from the restaurant. bought some awesome scents, pillars & votives, for 1/2 price. heck YES!
~*~*~
it's raining and a perfect day for candles
~*~*~
i actually gained weight this week when i got weighed in at ww but have decided that quitting is not an option. that is huge.
~*~*~
not a thought, but a true God-breeze:

my oldest son today said that he loves his lifestyle right now - that he wouldn't change anything for the world and that he's **happy**....for those of you who know what we have been dealing with for the past several months (years?) that is a breakthrough miracle to hear those words come out of his mouth.

I cried to the LORD with my voice, And He heard me from His holy hill. Selah
I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustained me.

2 comments:

Julie D. said...

Wow Martha! I can imagine how happy your son's words made you ... and imagine very well as you know! :-)

Unknown said...

It is an unbelievable blessing to know that God has blessed a friend. :)