only freaking slightly

i have my interview this morning, 10:00 a.m. e.s.t.

i have been working on my resume, which is an activity i have not had the (dis)pleasure of doing since senior year in high school when i was high on myself and my abilities.

perspective is very different when you are not a cock-eyed optimist (i hope that certain internet babysitters won't ban certain friends of mine from reading this post.....) i am mature, i am confident in how i deal with people, but this is the first time i have had to apply for a job in well over 20 years. i got into my legal secretarial position of nine years because i had been employed by the same firm a few years prior, so a resume wasn't even necessary. that was 17 years ago now.

my stomach hurts.

please say a prayer for me that i chill out and don't throw up on the interviewer.

thanks.

No comments: