a day full of planned spontaneity...

this is my second day in a row at the hospital and my days are so very full; i am so very tired when i get home so my computer time is limited, as well, but i keep all in my thoughts and my prayers at the end of the day. even when i do not visit (or return phone calls), i am thinking of my friends in cyberspace :)

however, i will not be here tomorrow, either, because WE ARE GOING TO PHILADELPHIA FOR THE DAY ON A DATE!!!

first, let me tell you we have not been on a date during the day since bruce passed away last year - 15 months is a long time without a breather! we finally have a wonderful worker who we trust and has had his own business and understands the necessity for some *away* time.

guess what we are doing? (okay, besides going to philly, you already were told that!)

we have tickets to the Wyeth Exhibit for 1:30, so i assume my date will take me either to a great lunch at a cool restaurant, or we will eat from a street vendor and maybe attend Mass at the Basilica of Sts. Peter & Paul at 12:05, which is very do-able :)

then! then, we have to find a place to eat dinner at because we have theater tickets to see Little Women - the Broadway Musical at the merriam theater - tickets we received as an anniversary gift from ben and kelly...

can you even imagine?

we are practically bursting with excitement (well, i know i am - jim's just happy to have a day away from the restaurant :) it's been a long time coming...

No comments: