what do you *wear* for God?

for my birthday, my best friend found in a quaint shop in cape may, a "mobius" bracelet - in the shape of a mobius or symbol for infinity - that had the following prayer on it:

I Bind to myself today:
God's power to guide me
God's might to uphold me
God's wisdom to teach me
God's eye to watch over me
God's ear to Hear me
God's word to give me speech
God's hand to guide me
God's way to Lie before me
God's shield to shelter me
God's host to secure me

it is one of the coolest things i have ever received and i wear it daily as a reminder, along with my crucifix necklace or mother & child (Mary & Jesus?) cameo my ben gave me, of Who i live for. i have two nomination bracelets - one of which is my *church* one that i have found charms for with all religious icons that i wear on special occasions.

tell me about your special jewelry and its significance...

No comments: