God's grace in my life


please, tell me there are easier ways to see God's grace in my life than sitting here in sheer praise and thanksgiving for His sustaining my sorry, out-of-excuses self from bankruptcy and personal and professional tragedy because i loathe bookkeeping.

that when it takes me two months to get motivated to do same, it is out of sheer necessity and God Himself reaching down for my hand -- only that -- and pulling me up from the dirt and dust of procrastination; by His grace i am sitting here and pondering same during a bookkeeping break, which break would never have occurred were it not for the Holy Spirit smack-down i also received this morning.

that by prayer and supplication this, too, shall pass and i will face this dreaded, demonic pile by this time next week, and not a moment later.

/break over

No comments: