broken

me, today:

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight
O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.

that, or this is me:

Behold, the wicked brings forth iniquity;
Yes, he conceives trouble and brings forth falsehood.
He made a pit and dug it out,
And has fallen into the ditch which he made.
His trouble shall return upon his own head,
And his violent dealing shall come down on his own crown

that, or this is me:

O LORD, you brought me up from the grave;
you spared me from going down into the pit.

my heart and my head are all over the map today. if you have a scripture verse you could post, i'd be most grateful.

i will be here as much as possible to update in the combox with arrow prayers. i feel as though all hell has broken loose since yes, i found a Spiritual Director. my first meeting is next thursday the 19th at 11:30. it cannot get here soon enough, for so many reasons.

i hope i can hold on until then. it's not looking too good, to be honest with you. i feel like i am being assailed from every side.

No comments: