in the morning

Claude Monet - Impression - Sunrise - 1872

For his anger lasts only a moment,
but his favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may remain for a night,
but rejoicing comes in the morning.

~Psalm 30:5

i am feeling the weight of this thing lifting, and it is by God's grace and your gracious prayers on my behalf. the Scriptures and thoughts, poetry posted are wonderful in my comments box, and i thank all who have been intereceding on my behalf.

this thing i have is a struggle but not always so constant, thanks be to God. however, it is ever before me and there are days i do really well with it and days i just need to be before God on my face because it is all i can do to get through each moment; like a thirsty soul, crawling on my knees, searching for Water. but the arid day always comes to an end and the sun seems to rise in the morning and things do tend to get a bit blurrier as i move away from them, when i find the Water is not a mirage, but Living.

intercession...constant prayer...reading Scriptures...ancient texts on temptation...spiritual reading...connecting with friends...humbling myself and asking for prayer. it may be viewed as weak by some and God knows i cannot choose my messenger when asking for help what, exactly, i will receive in return for the request, but 99% of the responses i got were affirming and responsive and i cannot thank you enough for storming the gates on my behalf.

~peace be on you.

"Don't look at your form, however ugly or beautiful.
Look at love and at the aim of your quest...
O you whose lips are parched, keep looking for water.
Those parched lips are proof that eventually you will reach the source."

~rumi

No comments: