payday

We went to our refinancing settlement last Tuesday. One week ago. We were not told until that very day no checks would be released that very day, but there was a "3-day right of rescission under New Jersey State Law." How nice. That gives us (the re-fi-ers) three days within which to change our minds, say we don't want the money and to pay off all of our debts. Gee whiz, let me think about it for three days.

I think not.

As timing would have it (I refuse to say *luck*), the third day was a Friday, at midnight technically and gosh, they were closed on Saturday and can you believe it? Monday was a National Holiday (as well it should be, don't miss my point), so checks cannot be issued until Tuesday.

Today. Praise God from whom all blessings flow thereby concluding one of the longest weeks of my life.

So be it.

No comments: