on hiatus

When I find myself getting more aggravated by reading blogs than I do being edified, I think that is when I need to step back and take a break. I think it is a combination things that have happened in the recent past and what is coming up in my immediate future that has me scattered and hyper-critical of things coming out of the mouths of my friends who are supposed to be Christians.

I recognize I am no better, believe me when I tell you that.

God is doing something major in my life and I cannot help but think I am not taking enough time to figure out where He wants me to go from here. Change is never easy, I tend to kick against the goads unless the change is something I myself am initiating. However, what is going on in my mind and my heart are not by my own choosing so I am stepping back to be able to discern more clearly what God's call is on my life.

I have a heart for the homeless and hurting, am missional, and feel like He is leading me somewhere new and while it is scary as anything, it is absolutely thrilling as well. My profile states that I am stumbling after Christ - I am on hiatus from writing about it and simply wish to just do so.

Next time I will be here, I'll have a new daughter and will post pictures of the blessed event.

Have a good couple of weeks, y'all.

No comments: