i have a decent temperament. i would like to say i generally fly below the radar unless something torques me up but good.

like when your dh (pictured below, smiling, not smiling this morning) wakes you up at 4:00 a.m. and says "i locked my keys in the car with the car running" and then dumps the entire matter on your lap at 4:15 as he leaves for work with your car keys in hand.

(i have typed and deleted three different times what i was going to say. as someone said last night in our meeting, "your first thought doesn't count." i am now thinking neither do my second, third, or fourth thoughts...)

so why -- tell me WHY -- would a locksmith offer 24 hour emergency service, only to have the answering machine tell me at 4:20 a.m. that they open at 9:00 a.m.?

o.
m.
g.

this is how my day began. tell me about yours...

No comments: