checking in...

just thought i'd pop in and say hey to my blogger buds. my life has been on fast forward these past few months and i have definitely been remiss in keeping in touch with so many of you who really do mean the world to me.

i will be taking pics of the various projects i have emersed myself in, baby-wise. the ladies at the yarn shop insisted i put the baby blanket books aside and branch out -- i am so glad i did!! now i feel unstoppable :) this will be a delightfully spoiled Hannah, at least yarn-wise :)

tell me how you are? or not....just know i have missed the frequent communication and will be back to blogging relatively soon.

or maybe, i am just learning how to be Mary instead of Martha all the time. things have certainly changed since we closed the cafe, that's for certain...

be well.

No comments: