surgery day

I mentioned in my comments that i would probably be back to post about my daughter's surgery and ask for prayers.

Today is the day Molly goes in for spinal fusion surgery. I don't know what disc numbers she's having done (T5-T15?) but i know she will have a rod with at least 14 screws placed along her spinal column this morning to correct her "moderate to severe" scoliosis. We are going to be in the hospital at DuPont in Wilmington, Delaware for at least five days.

Needless to say, your prayers for Molly, her surgeon, those attending to her needs, and her family would be greatly coveted. I will come back next week to report how she is faring; those who wish to, can reach me by email at pdaulerio@comcast.net and I will be able to respond quicker as I have one of those nifty Crackberries :)

No comments: