followers....following...

you know i have been out of the loop when i go to my blogroll and some of the blogs i used to follow are no longer blogs :(

so i decide to start simply -- go to "blogrolling" and amend things, tidy up as it were.  as it weren't - dude, totally offline!  what is the deal?  i cannot amend, i cannot add, i cannot take away.  i am a little upset!

so what i am doing is going through each one and adding it to who i follow...it is going to be painstaking, but so worth it i guess.  sadly, when i am finished, i will be deleting my blogrolls which will, in turn, tidy things up on my sidebar a bit.  such maintenance!

again, i am asking if you would like me to be on your sidebar as a follower, let me know.  i will be on some regardless of permission ;) but if you definitely want my mug, i'm yours (in a manner of speaking!) - just give me a little direction...

No comments: